Our client is a rapidly growing technology company located in the Western suburbs and is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their growing office. The Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of superior client engagement with some of the largest consumer brands in the world.
This position will be responsible for executing and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish by building templates, accessing information and providing any support to users while building strong relationships with Fortune 100 companies. The ideal candidate will be passionate and value collaboration and autonomy.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain content of multiple marketing projects and campaigns across direct mail and email campaigns
- Evaluate client requirements and specifications, develop templates to match content and layout to create highly targeted messages
- Support clients/customers to help them make the best use of the marketing platform
- Serves as point of contact for client for any questions, issues or additional services
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-5 years’ experience in a client services, marketing, advertising or business setting
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop, JIRA or Confluence a plus
- Knowledge and experience with multi-channel marketing including direct mail, email, web, etc
If you are interested in this Marketing Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Teams: marketing, client service, client engagement, SaaS, software as a service, campaign management, project management, direct mail, HTML, CSS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.