LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a multi-billion dollar international candy and confection company to identify a Level 1 Support Analyst to join their team.
The Level 1 Support Analyst will be the initial point of contact for local and remote end users experiencing technical difficulties. This resource would be responsible for performing triage, troubleshooting, escalating unresolved issues, and documenting all activities in the ticketing system.
Level 1 Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network connectivity issues via phone, e-mail and walk-up requests
- Monitor and triage incoming tickets in the IT Helpdesk Ticket Queue.
- Provide timely response to all issues, update internal customers on status, solicit additional information, if needed, and troubleshoot issue.
- Follow up with end users, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
Level 1 Support Analyst
- 2-3 years of hands on help desk experience required.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft operating systems, desktop/laptop deployment and imaging solutions, MS Office / O365
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot hardware and software issues both over the phone and in person.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you are interested in the Level 1 Support Analyst position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: IT Support, help desk, Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Active Directory, iPhone
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.