Our client, a global renowned consumer goods company located in Wharton, New Jersey, is looking for a temporary Supply Planning Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. The Supply Planning Analyst will be responsible for streamlining customer data and driving process improvement.
Supply Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Run and analyze Customer Supply Chain reports
- Validate customer deductions and manage allocations
- Develop resolutions to any operational issues for customers
- Work cross functionally among teams
- Proactively make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies for the clients
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Supply Planning Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of analytical experience within a Supply Chain setting
- Proficiency with SAP, Tableau and Power BI is a plus!
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Supply Planning Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager - Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: analyst , supply chain ,customer service , SAP , inventory, Business , Economics , business ,international, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.