LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading food and beverage company to hire a Supply Planning Analyst to continue their pattern of growth. The Supply Planning Analyst will be responsible for managing inventory levels and reviewing forecasts. They are looking for someone with strong analytical experience who can communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
Supply Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and supervision for upcoming projects
- Interact internally with business unit leaders, sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics and the sourcing team; present recommendations and findings to executive management
- Work directly with and present to customers on the performance and changes for inventory levels
- Manage inventory flow and levels to ensure all customer demands are met
Supply Planning Analyst Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in a related function
- Bachelor's degree
- ERP Experience
If you are interested in this Supply Planning Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics, SAP , logistics coordinator , customer service , supply chain , inventory #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.