Our client, an international consumer goods company, is looking to hire a Supply Planner for their headquarters in Westchester County. This position provides the challenging feel of a "start-up," with the stability of a company that has been a long-term player in the consumer products industry. The company is looking for dynamic and high potential supply chain professionals.
Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop supply plan using demand plans and capacity modeling to ensure the lowest cost of ownership model for the business
- Manage supply and inventory planning responsibilities for the site scheduling team to execute
- Prepare strategic and tactical planning of manufacturing and distribution for an assigned set of brands and products
- Schedule finished good production for each assigned product group using SAP
Supply Planner Requirements:
- Four year college degree; degree focus in supply chain management preferred
- Familiarity with SAP APO SNP strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel
- 1-3 years experience in supply planning, logistics, or manufacturing
- Perishable goods planning strongly preferred
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , Red Prairie , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.