Our client, a beverage company located downtown Chicago, is looking to hire a Supply Planner. This position provides growth opportunity with a global company.
Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Plan all material requirements for a specific product line for purchased items predicated on sales and demand forecasts, customer orders and predetermined acceptable finished goods inventory levels
- Address concerns about monthly customer forecasts with Demand Planning to ensure the trends are accurately followed
- Purchase products in accordance with established company policies and procedures
- Create and monitor purchase orders with vendors based on Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) requirements and negotiated terms
- Maintain professional working relationship with suppliers; establish and maintain good company/vendor/subcontractor relationships
- Responsible for continual review/follow-up on order materials to ensure adherence to schedule and prevent shortages
- Advise Sales Department of any extensions of estimated completion dates
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
Supply Planner Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in Supply Chain
- Advanced Excel functionality
- Data visualization experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership skills
If interested in this Supply Planning position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , 3PL , Operations Manager , Transportation #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.