Our client, an industry leader providing supply chain solutions is located in the west suburbs of Chicago and looking for a Supply Planner to join their team! The Supply Planner will be responsible for analyzing data and providing conclusions to support both the continuous and promotional events.
Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team and support the planning and analyzing of inventory levels needed to support the business
- Recommend planning best practices and ensure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on the execution of plans
- Act as project manager for timeline and schedule updates, correspondence, and forecasts
- Monitor the daily planning system processes
- Maintain calendars and other parameters to produce optimal supply plans
- Mature supplier relationships
- Summarize and present key learning and improvements cross-functionally and to management
Supply Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three or more years of experience in supply or demand planning as a functional user
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle etc…)
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, Lean or other process improvement methodologies is a plus
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply!
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , APO, SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , bill of materials , BOM , central planner , logistics , manufacturing , excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.