LaSalle is partnered with an innovative, established, strategic CPG company hiring for a team of Supply Planners in Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to drive existing supply plans, analyzing trends in forecasts and inventory planning systems.
This Supply Planner role will start on a contract basis for 6 months during an ERP change-over, the timeline will continue to be determined by business needs.
Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage the flow of supplies and inventory in variety of brands and SKUs across various plant locations and contract manufacturers.
- Manage the allocation of inventory and deployment of finished goods inventory and monitor safety stock levels.
- Analyze slow or aged inventory for obsolescence, report findings and trends to management on a bi-weekly basis.
- Review demand forecasts, collaborate with sales and customer service to generate effective and timely production schedules.
- Work with Shipping/Receiving Manager and Production Manager to ensure other packaging materials are available.
Supply Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management and degrees preferred.
- 2+ years of proven Supply Planning experience within the CPG, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, or regulated field.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, technically skilled, and able to toggle multiple software systems
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Netsuite, JDA, or a related ERP software
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to build reports from scratch, pull and analyze data using data visualization tools
- Ability to start ASAP on a contract basis
If you are interested in the Supply Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national