Our client, America’s leader in the beverage industry, is looking for a Supply Material Planner who will be responsible for inventory coordination and procurement. They will also implement control programs to manage material purchases and inventory. This person must also have strong organizational, analysis and leadership skills.
Supply Material Planner Responsibilities:
· Coordinate material requirements planning and the procurement of materials by item and site by reviewing scheduled and forecasted production and determining the most cost effective method to ensure materials are on site as necessary
· Review scheduled and forecasted production, issue purchase orders and work collaboratively with the Logistics Team, suppliers, and sites on the delivery of packaging to co packers in a manner that minimizes costs while meeting inventory and safety stock levels
· Prepare annual forecast and three month rolling forecasts for all materials and packaging and distribute as necessary to suppliers and internal contacts
· Review receipt entry of goods (bills of lading) in the ERP system (QAD) to ensure accurate receipt timing
· Maintain item master files for all items which specify lead times, min/max orders, multiples, safety stocks, gross/net weights in QAD
· Liaise with suppliers on information and issues relating to packaging materials and initiate and resolve corrective actions as necessary
· Monitor inventory, identify discrepancies between actual inventory and QAD and participate in the reconciliation
· Coordinate effective dates for packaging changes through suppliers and co-packers and assist with reducing surplus and/or obsolete inventory
· Maintain Product Change related information and provide run out plans where necessary
Supply Material Planner Requirements:
- Ideally three to five years related experience in materials requirements planning and/or purchasing functions
- Understanding of supply chain dynamics
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with several levels of management
If you are interested in this Supply Material Planner opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , supply material planner ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.