Our client, a multi-billion dollar global company, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Transformation Leader for its headquarters in the Houston, Texas area. This position will own several transformation projects across the warehouse, inventory, and transportation businesses just as a starting point.
Supply Chain Transformation Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate process improvement projects across several supply chain business units
- Identify business needs and opportunities for improvements based on data and/or feedback from employees
- Responsible for establishing teams and the successful development and execution of logistics processes (focused improvement projects)
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, collect and analyze data for process mapping, create process documentation and drive cultural change to eliminate waste
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets
- Responsible for leadership and development of programs that educate employees about continuous improvement
- Identify lean improvement training needs and work with departmental management to implement the required training
Supply Chain Transformation Leader Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in engineering or supply chain management preferred
- 10 years of process improvement management experience with a specialization in logistics
- Six Sigma certified, Yellow Belt or Black Belt preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel, and SAP highly desirable
If interested in this Supply Chain Transformation Leader position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , Red Prairie , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.