Are you a proactive problem-solving Supply Chain leader looking to lead a Regional Supply Office? Our partner is looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience in purchasing or related supply chain roles to join their team as a Supply Chain Purchasing Manager. The Supply Chain Purchasing Manager will lead a team of 3 focused on strategic purchasing to support multiple FMCG production facilities.
Who you are: 5+ year supply chain professional with at least 2-3 years of people management. You are naturally strategic, a curious problem solver, who likes to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and is ready to take on a new challenge in a great company. You are looking for a fast-growing organization focused on development and growth opportunities.
Supply Chain Purchasing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage Regional Supply Office Sub-Team and Collaborates with the regional stakeholders (Supply Chain, Purchasing and R&D)
- Ensures supply continuity and manages all critical shortages and unforeseeable circumstances avoiding out of stocks
- Optimizes (together with Supply Chain) the e2e value chain demand-to-supply to improve supplier service and quality level, and raw materials/packaging inventory
- Manages together with the team all operational standard processes with the target to enable, secure, improve and verify supply
Supply Chain Purchasing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors required
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement
- 2-3 years’ experience in people management
- Proven track record as a strategic problem solver
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Purchasing Manager role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , logistics , supply chain , logistics coordinator , TMS , carriers , logistics , LTL , load planning , scheduling , dispatch , S&OP , planning, supply , demand , warehouse , distribution , director , integration , procurement , M&A , implementation , change management , hybrid , purchasing , RSO , #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.