Our client, an industry leader providing supply chain solutions located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join its team! The Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for analyzing data and providing conclusions to support both the continuous and promotional event.
Supply Chain Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team and support the planning and analyzing of inventory levels needed to support the business
- Recommend planning best practices and ensure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on the execution of plans
- Act as project manager for timeline and schedule updates, correspondence, and forecasts
- Monitor the daily planning system processes
- Maintain calendars and other parameters to produce optimal supply plans
- Mature supplier relationships
- Summarize and present key learning and improvements cross-functionally and to management
Supply Chain Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of experience in supply chain, project management, or planning as a functional user
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc.)
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, Lean, or other process improvement methodologies is a plus
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply!
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , APO, SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , bill of materials , BOM , central planner , logistics , manufacturing , excel #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.