LaSalle Network is partnering with a leader in the CPG industry to hire a Supply Chain Project Manager. The Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for managing initiatives spanning IT and supply chain teams. They are looking for strong leadership and industry experience to build and grow a team in an operations capacity.
Supply Chain Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and supervision of upcoming projects
- Interact internally with business unit leaders, sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics and the sourcing team, and present recommendations and findings to executive management
- Work directly with and present to customers on the performance and changes for this product line
- Manage inventory flow and levels to ensure all customer demands are met
Supply Chain Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years in project management
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have experience with SAP ERP
- Proven leader with prior management experience
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Project Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: international, logistics, SAP , SAP APO , PowerBI , IT , Supply , excel , tableau , management , logistics coordinator , customer service , supply chain , #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.