LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company. Our client is looking for an Supply Chain Planning Project Manager for their Headquarters in the west loop of Chicago. This position is open to due to growth and help in integrating across the supply chain. The right Supply Chain Planning Project Manager will need to have prior experience in consulting or integration within supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Support integration efforts from analytical perspective
- Gather data and perform ad-hoc analyses to identify tactical and strategic ways to improve service level and/or reduce operational costs, waste and obsolescence across all operational functions
- Support design, implementation, and maintenance of management KPIs and relevant dashboards
- Advance demand planning capabilities through augmentation of new data sources, material/ customer/ vendor segmentation, and application of quantitative forecasting methods
- Perform statistical and financial analyses to build business cases supporting development of the long-term operational strategy and capabilities such as supply chain digitization, automation, and predictive modeling
- Assist in validation and ongoing improvement of supply planning and inventory management methodologies and algorithms
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to understand business needs, constraints, and opportunities by collecting inputs at all levels of organization
Supply Chain Planning Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, with emphasis in supply chain, operations or finance
- Data processing software - SQL, SAS, VBA, etc.
- Data visualization software – Lumira (SAP) preferred, or Tableau
- SAP APO or SNP is reuqired
- 3 years of analysis within supply chain
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills; a strong team player
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and operations
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Planning Project Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Production Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.