Our client, an industry leader in the consumer products space, is located in Chicago and looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team! The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for analyzing data and providing conclusions to support both the production and distribution of products.
Supply Chain Planner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team and support the planning and execution of multiple projects
- Recommend planning best practices and ensure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on the execution of plans
- Interact and build strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Monitor the daily planning system processes
- Maintain calendars and other parameters to produce optimal project execution
- Summarize and present key learning and improvements cross-functionally and to management
Supply Chain Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Three or more years of experience in supply chain planning
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, SAP a huge plus
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , APO , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , bill of materials , BOM , central planner , logistics , manufacturing , excel #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.