Our client is an industry leader in consumer products and has an opening for a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the overall management of production, scheduling and procurement in a very fast paced environment. This Supply Chain Manager role will also include productivity management, continuous improvement projects and initiatives and strong leadership with the suppliers.
It offers tremendous room for growth if you are looking for a company where you will have the latitude to drive change and make a long term, strategic impact operationally.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all Production Operations Planning and Procurement for a company operating including scheduling, purchasing, spend analysis and vendor management
- Manage the Planning and Purchasing process and work collaboratively with sales, customer service, logistics, warehouse and plant managers including key executives on a daily basis
- Direct the Production Planning Department in inventory management, demand planning, forecasting as well as procurement and sourcing of raw materials and indirect spend
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute operational initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a food, pharma, or brewing setting
- Proven performance of driving change in supply chain optimization and operations, specifically with copackers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national