Our client, a leading CPG company located just outside of downtown Chicago, is looking to bring on an Inventory Planner for their growing team. This company is stable, established and looking for a motivated self-starter to support their team.
Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
- End-to-end responsibility for inventory counts (organize counts, analyst variations, post differences), ensure SAP system if up-to-date and accurate with inventory/stock data and determine root causes for any stock inaccuracies
- Full responsibility for SAP vs. 3PL-stocks-reconciliation (daily reconciliation)
- Maintain finished good stock levels within requested ranges, manage the freshness of product multiple 3PL warehouses throughout the United States, provide inventory analysis and forecast and supply planning
- Build strong customer and broker relationships for effective partnership proving excellent customer service to resolve customer inquiries
- Daily reconciliation of Outbound and Inbound goods
- Monthly, daily and weekly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reports
Inventory Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, logistics, operations management or related field
- Experience utilizing SAP ERP
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Operations/Management, Supply Planning or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in logistics, supply or demand planning
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, formulas, sorting, etc.) with demonstrated proficiency in ERP systems to provide business insights through data
- Strong data entry skills with great attention to detail; must be well organized and capable of handling varied issues and assignments
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this Inventory Planner opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: SAP #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.