LaSalle Network is partnered with a major household brand to find a Supply Chain Assistant. This role is hybrid, with two days per week onsite. The company offers competitive wage and benefits.
Supply Chain Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support direct leader in implementation of Supply Chain Management strategy
- Assist with testing of new procedures and systems
- Communicate effectively with divisions, vendors and other internal and external parties, maintaining positive stakeholder relationships
- Provide general administration, word processing and data entry support
- Prioritize own tasks, take responsibility for results and use escalation paths if needed
- Provide cover for peers where necessary
- Collaborate with team members and communicate relevant information to direct leader
- Uphold the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
Supply Chain Assistant Requirements:
- Associate degree in business, supply chain or related field required
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- Give attention to detail and follow instruction
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Establish goals and work toward achievement
- Effective time management; maximize productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Keywords and Related Terms: data entry , supply chain , assistant #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.