Our client, a leading CPG company in Chicago, is looking for an experienced analytics manager to join their Supply Chain Optimization organization. The Supply Chain Analytics Manager will manage a team of analysts to support the procurement center of excellence and drive cost savings initiatives. This is a vital, high-visibility position with exceptional long-term growth opportunities.
Supply Chain Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- Work on projects that will lead to process improvements within the supply chain by utilizing analytics
- With direction from leadership, drive system enhancements and process improvements
- Identify, interpret and analyze trends to achieve company’s business goals
- Develop reporting capabilities and monitor system to identify areas of improvement for sales and category teams
- Manage team of three direct reports
Supply Chain Analytics Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics supporting procurement, buying, finance or related business area
- Proven leadership skills with 2+ years in management
- SAP, SQL and Advanced Excel
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Analytics Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: buying , forecasting , promotions , analytics , analyst , SQL , Tableau , Supply Chain , Logistics , food , CPG , manufacturing , SAP , Power BI , manufacturing , retail #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.