Our client is a multi-billion dollar manufacturing organization located in Chicago. This organization is a leader in their industry and is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to help continue this pattern of growth. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and extracting purchasing data from Oracle. The Supply Chain Analyst will also be able to recommend any cost effective changes to improve the process and add direct value.
Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
· Maintain and track inventory levels to confirm the timely distribution and delivery of parts
· Provide clear and concise communication and customer service and act as the liasion across many different departments, such as marketing, supply chain, logistics, procurement and manufacturing
· Monitor any activity and progress related to purchasing and distribution in SAP
· Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
· Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Suppy Chain, Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field, from a strong, accredited university
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups, specifically in a supply chain management environment
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
· Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
· Exposure to Oracle required
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.