LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Student Recruiter for one of the nation’s largest providers of higher education. This reputable university has earned various recognitions over the recent years, including one of the best colleges for veterans and a nod for offering one of the world’s best online MBA programs.
Student Recruiter Responsibilities:
· Conduct outbound calls to potential students who have inquired about the university
· Gain an understanding of prospective students’ interests, qualifications, motivations and commitment in order to determine program recommendations
· Discuss and recommend course programs based on student interests and goals
· Consistently meet goals set by management
· Provide a high level of service to potential students to ensure all questions are answered and to create referrals
· Continue to build a relationship with students and be a resource for them through graduation
Student Recruiter Requirements:
· One plus year of customer service experience
· Completed college degree is highly preferred
· Competitive spirit and commitment to meeting and exceeding goals
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must have open availability to work a five-day, 40-hour work week between the hours of 8 AM and 9 PM, Monday-Sunday
· Ability to work one or both days of the weekend
If you are interested in this exciting Student Recruiter opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer , customer service rep , customer service representative , entry-level, entry level, recruiter , recruiting , sales , sales rep , sales representative , call center , call center rep , call center representative , outbound , contact center , recruit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, executive search, human resources, accounting and finance, technology, call center, and marketing, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.