LaSalle Network is working with a company in higher education who is looking to hire a Student Record Coordinator. This University is experiencing rapid growth and expanding their campuses and programs around the US.
The Student Record Coordinator plays a key part in a student’s enrollment process and will be remote to start. This role requires strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced role that is challenging and rewarding!
Student Record Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Evaluate transcripts for accuracy and compliance
- Complete transactions in a timely manner
- Identify any discrepancies in transcripts and provide solutions to the issues
- Work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Utilize strong attention to detail skills
Student Record Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience in research, writing, or editing is preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative or office experience
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred
- Extreme accuracy
This company provides a thorough training program and competitive benefits including tuition reimbursement! If you are seeking an opportunity within higher education and believe your skill set fits these requirements, please apply to this Student Record Coordinator role today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: higher education , university, entry-level , administrative , data entry , evaluate , data analysis
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.