Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is working with a client in the higher education space to hire a Student Central Position. Our client is looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join their organization and serve their students. The Student Central Position will act as a main point of contact for prospective students. The ideal candidate is warm and excited to foster meaningful relationships with students.
Student Central Position Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from students
- Answer emails and text messages from students
- Financial and academic advising
- Speak with students regarding current balance and financial situation
- Help students register for classes
- Discuss academic achievement trajectory
Student Central Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ year of call center experience required
- Comfortable using multiple screens/browsers, multi-tasking while on the phone with customers
- Ability to pivot to new tasks quickly and assist the team where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Please apply today if you are interested!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: high education , student , call center #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.