Our client, located in the western suburbs, is looking for a Student Admissions Recruiter to help guide their prospective students through the process of enrolling in online degree programs that best fit their schedule. In this position you would be reaching out to prospective students for one of the organization’s most reputable schools and working with them to determine if this program is right for them, as well as taking them through the enrollment process!
Student Admissions Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to prospective students
- Meet and exceed goals set for enrollment each month
- Communicate well over the phone with prospective students
- Answer program inquiries and address concerns that may arise
- Determine if the prospective student will succeed in an online school environment
- All other duties as assigned
Student Admissions Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of experience in a medium to large customer service environment
- Experience with inbound & outbound call center sales and working in call queues
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Possess a strong work ethic with great attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and manage your own schedule
- Great phone skills with an engaging personality that fosters building client relationships
If you are looking for a stable pay, to build a career with growth potential and are interested in speaking to our team further about this opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: admissions , recruiter , online degree , students , enrollment , call center , customer service
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.