LaSalle Network’s Client offers a smarter way for people to move money around the world to friends and family. Founded in 2012, this high growth fintech company started with a mission to revolutionize the remittance industry by providing customers a powerful, easy-to-use mobile application to send money internationally. Since then, they have grown to offer additional products and services to help underbanked immigrants gain financial independence.
Our Client values introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. They believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for their team!
As Strategy & Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will report directly to the COO and be responsible for driving Company performance and continuous improvement of operations. You will serve as an internal consultant, partner, and advisor to the Executive team, providing business insights that help accelerate strategic decision-making and establish frameworks that drive growth.
Strategy & Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage strategic initiatives that drive new projects and process optimization
- Develop prioritization frameworks and growth strategies for our most strategic workstreams
- Balance business needs, technical constraints, short and long-term trade-offs, anticipating, and communicating bottlenecks
- Perform financial forecasting and market analysis in order to develop a competitive intelligence strategy
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization, building credibility to influence decision-making
- Support other teams to help them understand the financial and strategic impact of their new features or operational improvements
- Monitor and report out on company growth, showing a deep knowledge of the business drivers that impact revenue and margin
- Evaluate vendor proposals, negotiate with external partners, and collaborate with internal tech development teams to ensure that projects meet business requirements
- Run ad hoc projects that are often data-intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions
Strategy & Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- MBA or advanced degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in process improvement, management consulting, investment banking, strategy, or project management at a high-growth company
- Strong analytical skills; have the ability to tackle problems logically and make a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Strong project-management skills; create alignment between internal and external partners to achieve flawless execution
- Bias toward action; constantly pushing for clarity and execution
- High proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or other programming languages, preferred
If you are interested in this Strategy & Operations Manager role and qualify per the above requirement, please apply today!
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: fintech , consumer financing , strategy , operations , finance , technology , software , financial services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.