LaSalle Network has partnered with a family-owned food company located in the Western suburbs of Chicago. They are looking to add driven, enthusiastic individuals to their growing team, our client is looking for a Sourcing Manager who will spearhead sourcing strategies.
The right person for this role will be high-energy and career driven. This Sourcing Manager will be slated for even more responsibility in the near-term.
Sourcing Manager Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and communicate with suppliers, and develop sourcing strategies
- Analyze raw material inventory levels
- Generate and analyze reports regarding finished goods, forecast demand, current orders, and customer needs
- Research, evaluate, and select market options
Sourcing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain, mathematics, industrial technology, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, specifically buying food products or food ingredients
- Creative aptitude and eagerness to learn
If you are interested in this Sourcing Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement, supply chain, purchase orders , food production , food, beverage, perishables, Economics , business , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s , accessories , toys , product management , merchandising , sourcing , negotiation , purchasing, purchase , supply chain , logistics , distribution , CPG , retail , buying , buy , PO , purchase order #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.