LaSalle Network is partnered with a Fortune 500 retailer in the Milwaukee area, seeking a Strategic Senior Financial Analyst due to growth. This leading national retailer is growing at a tremendous rate, only being 1/3 of the way through their targeted growth trajectory, and have been servicing both businesses and consumers since the 1980s.
The Strategic Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to collaborate with department leaders and assist with strategic financial decision making. This person will work on a variety of special projects, including profitability analysis across brands and SKU’s. You’ll assist with business partner analytics as well as forecasts across product, geography and customer levels. This Senior Financial Analyst will be the opportunity to present comprehensive findings to senior leadership directly.
Strategic Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the financial P&L forecast consolidation
- Update financial forecast models
- Coordinate annual planning & forecasting calendar
- Summarize and prepare budget information for presentation to senior leadership
- Review financial results during close, and analyzes all significant variances
- Manage use of financial reporting tools
- Track strategic business initiatives and analyze variances to initiative forecasts.
- Assist with the development of ROI analysis to support financial presentations
Strategic Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field, MBA preferred
- 3-6 years of experience in financial analysis
- Retail or franchise industry experience preferred
- Experience in financial modeling, analysis and corporate reporting
- Excellent Excel user knowledge
- Dashboard building experience
If you are interested in contributing to a growing, reputable company and are a skilled financial analyst, apply to the Strategic Senior Financial Analyst opening today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national