LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry-leading, technology company that is reinventing the market space to help expand its U.S. sales team with an experienced Strategic Sales Director.
With offices located in four major US cities, offering remote capabilities, our client is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Sales Director with a proven track record of success, selling software solutions into Fortune and Global Enterprise-level CPG organizations. The ideal Strategic Sales Director candidate will have excelled in an enterprise sales environment and have a strong understanding of enterprise SaaS applications and services designed for consumer goods/retail industries.
Strategic Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Exceed quarterly/yearly quota targets, while developing and building a strong sales pipeline
- Drive business through new customer acquisition and expanding/developing current accounts
- Manage complex sales cycles and efficiently present value to prospects, partners and clients
- Develop strong working relationships with strategic partners to create go-to markets
- Serve as a subject matter expert when speaking to business and technical stakeholders
- Coordinate and engage with internal resources to meet sales objections
Strategic Sales Director Requirements:
- Proven success in consistently achieving quarterly/yearly quota targets
- Experience closing complex/consultative sales cycles in the SaaS/CPG industry
- Experience in self-generating new business
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and high-growth business environment
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
If you’re interested in this Strategic Sales Director position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead - Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , strategic sales , director , sales cycle , saas , cpg , global enterprise , consumer goods , retail
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.