LaSalle Network has partnered with a $10B+ food manufacturing company with a headquarters in the Chicago loop to identify multiple Strategic Pricing Analysts to join their growing portfolios.
The Strategic Pricing Analyst will support the Revenue Management and Brand teams on gross margin, promotional spend, trade performance and sales planning.
This individual will be hybrid back in the office 2-3 days a week downtown. Budgeted base salary for this role is $65,000-$80,000 with bonus eligibility.
Strategic Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide disciplined analytics support through data mining, data modeling, data analysis and cost/benefit analysis for pricing and promotions across customers and retail channels
- Partner with assigned brands to analyze market trends, product volumes, profit margins, competitor and retailer dynamics, promotional tactics and long-term brand strategies
- Provide recommendations to develop brand-specific pricing and promotional trade strategies
- Create and monitor KPIs to track the performance of in-market pricing actions
- Use available tools and data sets to make clear fact-driven recommendations
- Look for opportunities to optimize base and promotional pricing across our portfolio
Strategic Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Prior CPG experience a plus but not required
- 1+ year of experience in revenue management, pricing, category management, customer or sales strategy, sales or trade finance role or related field.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (maintaining complex spreadsheets, pivot tables, vlookup) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience translating large amounts of data into applicable insights and coherent strategies
If you are interested in the Strategic Pricing Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.