LaSalle Network is partnered with a HealthTech company that provides patient engagement tools for doctor offices. Providing tools and devices for over 14,000 doctors across the country, they are working with us to identify a Staff Platform Engineer (Java) to work on the platform engineering team to build out new backend systems. This is an opportunity to work with a disruptive HealthTech company that allows you to take on architectural responsibilities.
Staff Platform Engineer (Java) Responsibilities:
Staff Platform Engineer (Java) Requirements:
- Design, develop and maintain complex software spanning multiple tech domains
- Apply solid principles in implementing business functionality
- ID cross-cutting concerns within and across service boundaries and implement reusable modules
- Perform detailed deliverable reviews and provide technical guidance to the team
- Assume responsibility of the company’s platform
- 12+ years of experience in a backend engineering role creating enterprise applications
- 5+ years of experience creating APIs with RESTful protocols
- Proficiency in Java 8 and Spring Framework
- 3+ years of experience creating cloud-based architecture with AWS technologies
- Experience developing microservices architecture
Team Lead, Product & Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: java , platform engineer , software engineer , software developer , API , microservices , REST , AWS , cloud , spring , spring boot , JWT , HMAC , SOA , apache kafka , SQL , sr , staff , remote # LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.