Our client, a leader within the healthcare service industry, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. This company has a national presence and has exhibited over 20% growth in 2020 alone and is on track for even greater growth in 2021. This role is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to gain exposure to the entire business and be mentored by a former Big 4 Public Accounting Manager.
This Staff Accountant will report directly to the CFO and be tasked with core accounting and finance functions. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new functions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive, “no task is too small” mentality.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Work closely with the accounting team during month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Compile stand-alone audit reports
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- “Go-getter” personality with an exceptional ability to be adaptable
This team is looking to hire top talent in the Chicagoland area. If you are looking to further your career as a Staff Accountant, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , CPA , gl , general ledger , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , excel , journal entry , journal entries , reconciliations , bank reconciliations , financial statements , month end close , MEC , audit , cash , variance analysis , finance , budgeting , analyze , operations , profit & loss , P&L , excel , netsuite
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.