LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing real estate company in downtown Chicago looking for a Staff Accountant to join their award-winning team. This company had seen continuous growth since its inception, having expanded internationally.
The ideal Staff Accountant will have 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience and will be joining a team that works directly with the Controller. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and great oral and written communication skills.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries, analysis, and account reconciliations, and assisting with monthly close processes
- Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Maintain documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, treasury and conduct internal audits
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines
- Respond to information requests, review financial statements, and assist with audits
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and VLOOKUPs)
- 2+ years of experience within accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is moving quickly and attracting top talent. If you are interested in this Staff Accountant role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , general ledger , GL , reconciliations , reconciling , journal entries , forecast reporting , ad hoc reporting , sales reporting , expenses , expense reports , analysis , balance sheet , balance sheets , month end close , MEC , month end
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.