Our client is looking for a skilled Staff Accountant to join their fast-paced environment and growing team! Our client is a leader within their industry, and they have a unique company culture that has been recognized through multiple awards. This is an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door at an industry leader!
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with month-end close process
- Journal entries related to multiple locations, joint venture operations and wholly owned subsidiaries
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Provide support for various audits and participate on monthly financial statements reviews to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Report any variances related to GAAP principles
- Review annual billing reconciliations, annual budgets, and quarterly forecasts
- Review for accurate and timely completion of property financial reporting
- Analyze financial transactions to appropriate in the proper general ledger accounts
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of experience within an accounting environment
- Relevant internship experience highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and can deliver positive results when tested
- Understanding of GAAP and other accounting control principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the Staff Accountant position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , staff accountant , accounting clerk , bookkeeper , bachelor's , bachelor , bachelor’s degree , accounting , finance , business , economics , management , accounting and finance , financial reporting , Excel , bills , invoices , accounts payable , accounts receivable , general ledger , SAP, JDE , JD Edwards , QuickBooks , Oracle , month-end close , reconciliation , reconcile , multi-site , GL , journal entries , commissions , GAAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.