LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the world’s leading marketing and advertising company here in Chicago. We are looking for a Staff Accountant who is ready to advance their career in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
This Staff Accountant position is a great opportunity to hit the ground running, make an immediate impact, and quickly develop new skills. Our partner is known for investing in the people they bring onto their team with the hope that they can grow and be upwardly mobile within the company. The qualified Staff Accountant will have a degree in accounting, strong Microsoft Excel skills and at least 1 year of professional experience or a strong internship.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly journal entries in conformance to GAAP
- Prepare and analyze monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Assist manager with preparing schedules for balance sheet review and intercompany treasury reporting
- Work with client business management monthly receivable invoices
- Maintain and track payable invoices
- Participate in year end, interim and internal audits
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1 - 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.