The Staff Accountant – Leases will work closely with multiple functions throughout RRD to drive execution, compliance, and process improvement. This role requires an organized and detail-oriented individual capable of working well with team members throughout the globe, ensuring proper accounting treatment for all types of leases, and process improvement while also working independently.
- Responsible for gathering lease activity throughout RRD, ensuring accurate and complete inputs into the Lease Accounting System - Nakisa, recording journal entries for all leasing activity in various currencies.
- Analyze, enter, review, and account for a high volume and large variety of new leases in various structures, lease amendments, renewals, terminations and other lease modifications throughout RRD in accordance with ASC842.
- Coordinate with business units throughout RRD to gather lease activity, resolve questions, and provide support related to lease accounting, as needed
- Utilize multiple sources such as lease accounting software, business intelligence, and manual processes to prepare monthly lease accounting journal entries and reporting
- Perform month end closing processes to ensure complete accounting and proper cutoff for leasing activity
- Perform reconciliation of lease accounting data from Lease Accounting Software to SAP; ensuring completeness and accuracy in the lease accounting processes
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.