Our client, a leader in commercial truck products and services, is looking to bring on a new Staff Accountant as they continue to build out the team! The position was created due to growth of the organization. The company is headquartered in Elmhurst, IL and is fully onsite.
This Staff Accountant will work closely with the Accounting Manager and core accounting team and will play a key role in financial statement preparation and analysis! This role offers a competitive base salary up to $65,000.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Participate in month end close, prepare GL reconciliations and supporting schedules and prepare and post journal entries
- Complete various tasks in month end (7-10 day close) timely and accurately
- Be cross trained in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and billing, and serve as a backup/support as needed
- Assist with process improvements, ad hoc projects assigned by CFO/Accounting Manager and assist with physical year end inventories
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 1+ year of relevant accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced, high-growth environment
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Lisa Uechi, CPA
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , accounting , finance , audit , financial controls , report , process improvement , transportation , truck , trucking , logistics , retail , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , financial statements , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , cash , accrual , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , ERP , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , Excel #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.