We are seeking a highly analytical Staff Accountant to join the team of a fast-growing, healthcare organization located in the Northern suburbs of Chicago. This national, billion-dollar revenue company is experiencing rapid growth and is currently preparing to take the company public. The Staff Accountant will be able contribute to the teams already established success, make an immediate impact, and grow their accounting skillset.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly journal entries compliant with GAAP
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Partake in liability/equity/SG&A accounting
- Revenue accounting
- Prepare financial reports
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 1-3 years of public accounting or relevant experience
- Familiarity with SEC reporting and the new GAAP standards
- Strong communication, both written and spoken
- Oracle Cloud experience is a plus
If you are interested in and qualified for this Staff Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Lauren E. Scotti
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.