LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast growing start-up in Chicago. We are looking for a Staff Accountant who is ready to advance their career in a fast-pasted, growing industry. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to move up very quickly.
The Staff Accountant position is a foot-in-the-door opportunity where you will have direct access to management in order to further develop and grow. The qualified Staff Accountant will have a degree in accounting, strong Microsoft Excel skills and at least 1 year of professional experience or a strong internship.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Zero to two years of professional experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA (or CPA eligible) preferred
If you are interested in Staff Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: entry , entry-level , entry level , staff, staff accountant , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , gaap , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , gl , fresh grad , recent grad
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.