Our client, a leader within the healthcare industry is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their corporate accounting team in Rosemont. This company has a national presence and has exhibited steady growth over the past 20 years. This role is the perfect opportunity for individuals that are looking to advance their career in a large organization and team-based environment.
The Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and be tasked with core accounting functions. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new tasks, take on additional responsibilities and have a positive, “no task is too small” mentality.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Work closely with the accounting team during month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Compile stand-alone audit reports
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This team is looking to hire top talent in the Chicagoland area. If you are looking to further your career as a Staff Accountant, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , CPA , gl , general ledger , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , excel , journal entry , journal entries , reconciliations , bank reconciliations , financial statements , month end close , MEC , audit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.