Are you looking to join a new, high-growth organization? Are you interested in getting into a position where you can hit the ground running and prove your accounting capabilities? I may have the job for you. LaSalle Network has partnered with a logistics company located in the West Loop who is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team.
This operational Staff Accountant position is going to be a key player in our clients organization. The responsibilities are mainly focused around Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and will manage vendors and customers that work with the company.
Some of the Things You’ll Do:
- Receive and review invoices and for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Perform general accounting functions
- Manage customers and vendors, whether it be onboarding or account expectations
What You Need:
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ready to work!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Benefits package. 401k, dental and opportunity of a continued education
- New office in Fulton Market equipped with a latte machine, stocked pantry and outside team events! They even have breakfast catered every Friday
- Fast-paced start up that provides their employees with endless opportunities to grow and develop your career path.
This position is attracting the best talent and moving quickly through the interview process. If you are ready to hit the ground running with a company that shows no signs of stopping any time soon, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable, accounts receivable, AP, accounts payable specialist, accounts receivable specialist, lead, invoicing, QuickBooks, excel, coordinator, reconcile, logistics, transportation, freight, freight invoices, accounting, general accounting, month end close, growth
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.