LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in workforce optimization to find a Staff Accountant to join their team. This company provides a workforce management software that includes scheduling, labor management, task management and much more. This role will report to the VP of People and Culture.
- Journal entries, bank reconciliations, accruals and financial reporting
- Month-end and year-end close
- Prepare and review financial documents, reports and statements
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- 3-5 years active experience in an accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, accounting preferred
- Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs)
If you have an interest in joining an industry leader in workforce optimization, please apply to this Staff Accountant role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , staff accountant #LI-DAACCT
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.