A leading company in the Oak Brook Area is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their accounting team This established company has a national presence and brings a great reputation, both with their clients and as a place to work. This candidate will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and working on a specialized team focused on producing high quality work.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant role will require an understanding of accounting principles, multiple years of work experience, and a strong attention to detail. This individual will bring a hard work ethic and a desire to grow their career.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
- 1 + years of experience within Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Staff Accountant and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Senior Accounting and Finance Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant, general ledger, GL, reconciliations, reconciling, journal entries, forecast reporting, ad hoc reporting, sales reporting, expenses, expense reports, analysis, balance sheet, balance sheets, month end close, MEC, month end
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.