A real estate company is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their accounting and finance team in Dallas, TX. This company has been around for over 20 years and has extremely notable speakers that present on a quarterly basis. This candidate will be reporting to the Controller on a small team that encourages sharing responsibilities.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant role will blend between traditional staff accountant responsibilities including closing the books monthly as well as financial analyst work such as forecasting and budgeting. The ideal candidate will have about 1-3 years of accounting experience.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Perform account reconciliation and cash reconciliation
- Process invoices, send out invoices and collect on membership dues
- Post journal entries to general ledger and handle compile month-end close documents
- Work with CFO to handle monthly forecasting, create the yearly budgets for each department
- Financial statement preparation
- Prepare financials for quarterly board meetings
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 1-3 years of experience in an accountant role with experience closing out the books
- Experience working in QuickBooks or ERP system required
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as a Staff Accountant and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance, Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , property accountant , real estate accountant , staff accountant , junior accountant #LI-DAACCT
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.