LaSalle Network is partnering with a quality HVAC installation, repairs, electrical, plumbing and roofing services client. They are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. They provide residential and commercial Dallas customers with great quality supplies.
The Staff Accountant position is onsite, and will be working in QuickBooks as well as doing some of the financial tasks reporting to the VP of Finance. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow into a Senior Accountant position.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the VP to make sure all financial reporting is accurate
- Prepare and assist with all financial statements
- Maintain the general ledger
- Prepare and code invoices, set up new accounts, reconcile accounts and assist with month end books
- AP and AR tasks
- Financial assistance, budgeting and forecasting
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Excel experience
If you have experience in accounting, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national