Our client, a third-generation ownership company in the transportation industry, has been in the Nashville area for over 70 years and is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their growing team. This role has flexible hours and the possibility of a hybrid schedule. This Staff Accountant will be responsible for general accounting duties with opportunities for growth and enrollment in the ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership).
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review financial documents, reports and statements
- Some AP/AR supporting functions
- Month-end and year-end closures
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excel skills
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , accounting , month end close #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.