A tradeshow services company has partnered with LaSalle Network in their search for a Staff Accountant. For over 25 years, this company has provided quality equipment for clients for their conventions, tradeshows, and events. With four offices in four different cities, this organization has grown exponentially. Because of their rapid growth, they are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their office.
In addition to joining a dynamic team the Staff Accountant will report directly to the CEO and COO. This role offers a base salary of up to $55,000 with hybrid flexibility.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Month end close functions which include reconciliations, posting journal entries, entering invoices and processing vendor payments
- Work with an external third-party tax service providing supporting documentation
- Assist with handling any external audit documentation
- Work with the CEO and external consultants on additional NetSuite implementations
- Contribute to any ad hoc projects as they are assigned
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 1-3 years of AP/AR or GAAP experience
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant opportunity, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: financial services , accounting , manager, accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , ad hoc, bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , audit , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , GL, hybrid flexibility , tradeshow , NetSuite #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.