LaSalle Network is working with a global relocation service company in order to help them hire on a full-time Sr. Tax Analyst in their Oak Brook, IL location. This candidate will be eager to hit the ground running and self-start the necessary tasks in order to complete their responsibilities.
Sr. Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Work and prepare US consolidated federal corporate income tax return filings like proforma Form 1120 returns
- Support US consolidation
- Work with current and deferred tax calculations, rate reconciliation, supporting calculation and work papers and documentation for ASC 740
- Maintain the set-up and administration in Corptax System
- Use PeopleSoft to prepare journal entries
- Assist in reporting and presenting financial systems
Sr. Tax Analyst Requirements:
- 5-7 years of corporate tax and/or public accounting experience
- Experience working with tax provisions ASC 740
- Experience in Corptax, Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, a CPA and/or master’s is preferred but not required
Keywords and Related Terms: 1120 returns, ASC 740, provisions, tax, analyst, Corptax, income tax, federal tax, reconciliations, general ledger, US tax provisions, relocation services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in marketing, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.