LaSalle Network is partnered with an IT services provider, committed to improving their client’s productivity and profitability through technology solutions and services. They are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to join their team on a contract basis, with the opportunity to convert to permanent.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and technical skills, and has a strong desire to continue learning about storage, virtualization, server administration, desktop imaging strategies and other technological areas. The Sr. Systems Engineer must be a self-starter, able to work both independently and on a team.
Sr. Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide network and consulting services to assigned clients
- Upgrade, repair and maintain computer networks
- Assist network engineers with the design of network models whenever needed
Sr. Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Infrastructure support experience within small- to mid-sized businesses
- 3+ years of Windows 2012R2-2019 administration and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of Microsoft Exchange 2016-2019 experience
- 3+ years of network infrastructure administration and troubleshooting
- 2+ years of firewall and security administration
- 3+ years of LAN/WLAN administration
- Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- CCNA certification preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: systems engineer , sr. systems engineer , windows administration #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.