LaSalle Network is partnering with a CPG company headquartered in downtown Chicago seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. This resource is responsible for supporting their platform and working with business partners on future projects. Will work on a team of 2 other Administrators and provide mentorship for the offshore team. Day to day involves attending sprint stand ups, work with business and IT folks, configuration, status updates, and handling escalated tickets.
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities include:
· Maintain Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud through tickets and configuration
· Gather requirements and define solutions for business needs
· Provide creative solutions and structure the roadmap for their Salesforce ecosystem
· Mentor offshore resources
Salesforce Administrator Requirements include:
· Salesforce Administrator certification
· Proven experience working on Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud
· 5+ years' experience working with Salesforce
· Hybrid onsite requirement twice per week in Chicago
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. If you have the experience listed above and are looking for a great opportunity with an established employer, this role is for you.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce administrator, dashboards, sales cloud, service cloud, reporting, lightning, integration, implementation, salesforce, ADM 201, CRM
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.