Our client, a disruptive, global CPG company, is looking to hire a Sr. Supply Planner. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their planning strategy.
As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Sr. Supply Planner will be responsible for supporting specific business departments in their product forecasting.
Sr. Supply Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best statistical baseline possible using established processes
- Attend the category demand reviews and understand drivers, challenge assumptions and lead the team to agreement on the total demand plan
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
Sr. Supply Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; supply chain, operations or related field is preferred
- 2-3+ years in demand, supply or inventory planning
- SAP APO experience is preferred and any major ERP is required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively at a fast pace
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the Sr. Supply Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , supply chain , planner , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , SAP , forecasting #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.