We have partnered with a global CPG company that is looking to hire a Sr. Supply Chain Analyst for their office in downtown Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, agile individual to enhance their supply planning processes and grow with the company long-term.
As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Sr. Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for supporting specific business departments in their product supply and deployment plans.
Sr. Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop supply plans at multiple levels across their North American distribution network
- Use and maintain current supply planning systems while working with deployment, demand and various other supply chain teams to improve processes
- Attend the supplier reviews and understand drivers, challenge assumptions and lead the team to agreement
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
Sr. Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2+ years in demand, supply or inventory planning
- SAP APO experience preferred, and any major ERP is required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively at a fast pace
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the Sr. Supply Chain Analyst position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , supply chain , planner , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , SAP , forecasting , supply planner , demand planner , s&op , APO , IBP , advanced planning , transportation , logistics , supply chain #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.