Our client, a leading ecommerce technology company in Chicago, is looking for an analytical self-starter to support their sourcing team. As a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Analyst, you will be reviewing and maintaining sourcing activities to drive cost savings initiatives. This position will include aspects of inventory management, supply chain, and operations.
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work on projects supporting gross margin cost improvements, financial analysis on key business issues, and reporting
- With direction from the Director of Sourcing, drive system enhancements and user training relating to category management projects
- Maintain project plan and key milestones to ensure timeline and budget achievement
- Responsible for identifying, interpreting, and analyzing trends to achieve company’s business goals
- Develop reporting capabilities and monitor system to identify areas of improvement for sales and category teams
- Present analytics findings and business recommendations to the leadership team
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years' experience in business analytics, change management and/or process improvement
- Proven working experience in strategic sourcing
- Advanced Microsoft application experience
- CPG industry experience required
If you are interested in the Sr. Strategic Sourcing Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations, inventory, supply chain, logistics, warehouse, distribution center, forecasting, engineering, marketing, analyst, demand, planning, supply.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.