LaSalle Network has partnered with an innovative commerce data technology company to hire a Sr. SQL Developer. They will be responsible for assisting the Data Governance team with design, development, deployment, troubleshooting and research of database reporting, and supporting existing database-driven applications. The Sr. SQL Developer will also be expected to clearly document SQL functionality and will work closely with members of the technology team to develop SQL database solutions that follow current operating procedures and technical frameworks. The ideal candidate is able to work both independently and within a team of technologists to deliver and maintain data integrity for moderate to complex projects.
Sr. SQL Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with members of the IT team and other departments to document, design, build, test and maintain a working code base
- Perform regression testing to help ensure code is free of defects after production publishes
- Communicate project statuses within the tech ticket system to meet established timelines
- Provide technical assistance with data issues that are escalated from Tech Support
- Hands-on writing of complex, optimized, T-SQL scripts and SQL objects (stored procedures, views, database functions, etc.)
- Performance tuning of new and existing SQL queries
- Periodically support the BI team for troubleshooting cube discrepancies
- Assist with training other team members on best methods for SQL reporting and querying
Sr. SQL Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science
- 7+ years of professional SQL development experience
- Advanced SQL database language and T-SQL skills, including execution plans and Indexing
- Proficiency in navigating data mapping and loading programs
- Ability to follow design specifications and document work and procedures
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of company technologies as it relates to this position
- Demonstrated ability to competently work with other teams and employees to move projects forward
- Ability to set ETA’s and prioritize tickets to meet established ETA’s
- System troubleshooting (SQL, Report Generator, Data File Importer)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords and Related Terms: SQL , Excel , XML , API , T-SQL #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.