LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the western suburbs to identify a Technical Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work with the security team to provide reporting and assist in the implementation of a new security software.
BUSINESS ANALYST Responsibilities include:
* Lead project to select and implement new security tool
* Work with vendors, as well as both technical and business stake holders
* Work within Access database to provide data and reporting
* Lead user acceptance testing and training on software once implemented
Requirements for consideration include:
* Experience implementing large scale application
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, as well as understanding of SQL
* Understanding of full SDLC processes
* Business facing or consulting experience
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst, Security, Reporting
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.