LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading transportation and supply chain management service to find their next Remote Sr. Software Engineer. The Remote Sr. Software Engineer will be an active member on a dynamic team looking to build best in class software. The ideal candidate for this role is able to produce high quality work quickly, and also serves as a resource to their peers around them and provides mentoring whenever possible.
Remote Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Thought leader who helps the team by implementing and assisting others with resolving primarily front-end technical ambiguous problems and advice on best architectural practices
- Active member of a product team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high quality code that’s ready to use quickly
- Dependable and highly skilled development resource for peers
- Promote collective code ownership so that everyone has visibility into the feature codebase
- Support and be accountable for timely releases and adherence to release activities
- Resolve defects in a timely and effective manner
- Identify tactical risks and raise/resolve issues effectively
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way
- Work hand-in-hand with Product Owner to break down user stories into small functional slices
- Always open to new ideas and encourage innovative practices amongst peers
- Willingness to promote and participate in new initiatives (e.g., CoE initiatives)
Remote Sr. Software Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience including business application development
- 3+ years of experience developing a commercial-grade business application leveraging APIs, databases and CI/CD; experience with AWS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or comparable years of experience and technical skills
- Strong time and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and strong sense of ownership
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.