LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a leader in the messaging and data security space to help them identify a Sr. Software Engineer to add to their team as the company continues to grow and add additional clients. This person will be responsible for leading projects to build out and implement custom software solutions to protect against email and messaging threats for companies.
Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams build custom features to protect against cyber security threats
- Work as a full stack developer to increase functionality of the product
- Lead deployments of applications to the cloud within AWS
- Collaborate with members of team to understand security standards and build a top of the line product to protect clients’ messaging systems
Sr. Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of full stack software development experience within PHP, Python, C# or Java
- Proven expertise in frontend development within Angular or React
- Strong knowledge and experience within cloud platform, AWS preferred
- Ability to work within small teams and startup environments
- Understanding of best practices as they relate to software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
Sr. Project Manager, Software Engineering Practice Lead
Keywords and Related Terms: Software Engineer, PHP, AWS, Node.JS, React.JS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.