LaSalle Network is partnering with an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry located in Chicago to find a Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) to join their team. They have been ranked as one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America and has been repeatedly recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. magazine. The Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) will be focusing on their core insurance product using .NET Core and will contribute to greenfield development.
Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) Responsibilities:
- Develop intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack
- Provide feedback on existing product and contribute to the design of new product features
- Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) Requirements:
- 7+ years of development experience
- Strong communication skills, intelligence and drive; must be able to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new technologies
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) opportunity, please apply today!
Team Lead, Technology Services – Product & Engineering Practice
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.