LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a HealthTech company to help identify a Remote Senior Software Engineer to add to their rapidly growing remote team. This organization is creating cutting edge solutions to connect people to care givers and other healthcare resources. This person will be responsible for leading development of internal and client facing applications, as well as contribute to architecture design decisions.
Remote Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Works with internal stakeholders to understand the best functionality of the software applications
- Manages new development and projects within their applications using a wide breadth of technologies and languages
- Leads architecture and design conversations with team members
- Helps lead upgrades and implementations of new cutting-edge technology
- Uses technology and data to extend reach, improve efficiency, and efficacy of solutions and services
Remote Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Advanced proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Ruby, Node.js
- Architecture and design experience within previous applications and products
- High level communication and problem-solving skills to work with internal stakeholders and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
If you are interested in this Remote Senior Software Engineer role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Applications Practice
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.